Pleasant Valley United Church of Christ (“PVUCC”)
Christian Fellowship Hall
1. This agreement is by and between the responsible party and PVUCC.
2. Submission of this agreement is a formal request for using the hall. Any additional arrangements are to be made in writing and require the initials of the two parties. The signature of the party representing PVUCC will memorialize this contract.
3. A PVUCC member is defined in the PVUCC by-laws as (I) One who attends worship service (a minimum of six worship services each year), (II) Takes Communion at least once a year, (III) Supports and participates in Church programs and activities, (IV) Contributes financially to the Church, and (V) Works and prays for the Church as an instrument of God’s Kingdom.
4. Donation for non-members is One Hundred Dollars ($100.00) and shall be paid as follows:
A. Fifty Dollars ($50.00) due at time of booking (nonrefundable), and
B. Fifty Dollars ($50.00) due two (2) weeks prior to rental date
The donation for PVUCC members is Fifty Dollars ($50.00) and is due two (2) weeks prior to rental date. Refer to member as defined above (3)
5. These amounts apply to functions held primarily outside.
6. There is no charge for bridal or baby showers or funeral dinners sponsored by a member group of PVUCC for a PVUCC member.
7. Period of use is not to exceed four (4) hours unless prior arrangements have been made with the church representative. The responsible party may drop off materials prior to their event if arrangements are made with the church representative at the time of booking. More than one hour use of the hall prior to the day before by the responsible parties’ event will result in a “full day” amount due.
8. Party is responsible for setting up tables and chairs as needed and are responsible for returning such items as originally found.
9. The church does not furnish plates, cups, silverware, napkins, and table paper.
10. The party of the event is to furnish all refreshments. Decorations may be used, providing they will not damage the walls or the floors. The party is responsible for removing all decorations, including all tape from surfaces. Table tops must be clean and all trash taken away.
11. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED ON CHURCH PROPERTY AND NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED INSIDE THE FELLOWSHIP HALL.
Responsible Party’s Signature __________ __________ __Print:__________ __________ ______
Church Rep: __________ __________ _ Print:__________ __________ __________ _____
DATE WANTED:__________ __________ ____ FOR (Event):__________ __________ ______
RESPONSIBLE PARTY:__________ __________ __________ _____
ADDRESS: __________ __________ __________ __________ ________
PHONE: __________ __________ __________ __
DONATION: _________ CHECK NO: _________ DATE: __________ ____
CHURCH REPRESENTATIVE: __________ __________ __________ ____
Please make check payable to: PLEASANT VALLEY UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST